Using the most advanced equipment and technology for the wide range of services offered, Anderson Hospital's Emergency Department is equipped to care for patients ranging from minor illness and accidents to major trauma, heart attack, and cardiac arrest. State of the art equipment is available to care for any emergency condition.
We are committed to providing the most advanced and highest quality care. We provide patient care based on best practice standards, and we use benchmark data to ensure we are meeting national standards. Each year, over thirty thousand patients seek and receive treatment through the Emergency Department.
Our services include:
- 22 bed Emergency Department
- 17 cardiac monitored beds with a central monitoring station
- Triage nurse on duty 24 hours a day to assess each patient's needs and identify the level of needs
- EMS Resource Hospital responsible for the training of EMTs and Paramedics, and for monitoring the care provided to the community by local EMS services.
- Our RNs are certified in basic life support, advanced cardiac life support, pediatric advanced life support, and trauma care.
All physicians, physicians' assistants, and nurse practitioners providing services in this hospital are independent contractors or provide service under contract. They are not employees, agents, or servants of Anderson Hospital. These professionals are responsible for their own medical judgment, actions, and billing.