Explore Our Community Initiatives
We offer various community programs such as:
- Education Classes: We organize informative classes and courses on topics such as Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Life Support (PALS), and babysitting. These classes are led by expert healthcare professionals who provide valuable insights and practical tips for leading a healthy lifestyle.
- Health Screenings: We offer health screenings to detect early signs of common health conditions. Regular screenings, such as cholesterol, blood glucose, and blood pressure, can help identify potential issues and allow for timely intervention, promoting overall well-being.
- Support Groups: We understand the importance of a supportive community during challenging times. Our support groups provide a safe space for individuals facing similar health issues or life circumstances to connect, share experiences, and offer emotional support.
- Worksite Health Promotion: We collaborate with local businesses to provide worksite health information sessions. These sessions aim to educate employees on various health topics, encourage healthy habits, and promote a culture of well-being within the workplace.
- Emergency Medical Services: The Anderson Hospital EMS System is one of the five systems located within Illinois EMS Region IV. We provide information on EMS protocols, education, training, and meetings.
- Resources: We offer a range of resources, including educational materials, brochures, and online tools, to empower individuals to take control of their health. These resources cover a variety of health-related topics and are easily accessible to community members.
We firmly believe that a healthy community is built on education, support, and collaboration. By exploring our upcoming events calendar and actively participating in our community programs, you can make a positive impact on your health and the well-being of those around you.Explore Upcoming Events