Anderson Hospital's Emergency Department utilizes cutting-edge equipment and technology to provide a wide range of services to patients. From minor illnesses and accidents to major trauma, heart attacks, and cardiac arrests, our team is equipped to handle any emergency situation. We have state-of-the-art equipment available to ensure the best care possible for all patients.
Emergency Medical Services
Our emergency medical team is dedicated to delivering the most advanced and top-quality emergency care services. We adhere to best practice standards and use benchmark data to ensure that we meet national standards when caring for our patients in the ER. Every year, our Emergency Department in Maryville, Ill., treats over 30,000 patients in the Metro-East region with the following medical resources:
- 22-bed Emergency Department
- 17 cardiac monitored beds with a central monitoring station
- Triage nurse on duty 24 hours a day to assess and treat each patient’s medical needs
- EMS Resource Hospital responsible for the training of EMTs and paramedics, and for monitoring the care provided to the community by local EMS services
- RNs certified in basic life support, advanced cardiac life support, pediatric advanced life support, and trauma care
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
Contact the Emergency Department
6800 State Route 162
Maryville, Illinois 62062
Glennon Care Pediatrics at Anderson Hospital Emergency Department
Authorization Form to Treat Minors
All physicians, physicians' assistants, and nurse practitioners providing services in this hospital are independent contractors or provide service under contract. They are not employees, agents, or servants of Anderson Hospital. These professionals are responsible for their own medical judgement, actions, and billing.