- Category: News & Events
- Created: Tuesday, 24 March 2020 16:23
The COVID19 Pandemic continues to require us to take unprecedented measures to protect our patients and staff at Anderson Hospital. Starting at 6 a.m. Wednesday, March 25, there will be only 3 entrances open to our facility. Each entrance will require a screening prior to entering.
- Hospital Entrance 1 (all patients, permitted visitors and providers/staff)
- OB (OB staff, OB providers, OB Patients & their 1 support person only)
- ED (ED staff, ED providers, ED patients & their 1 support person only)
**Loading Dock entrance for staff only.
The following screening questions will be asked:
- Are you currently experiencing any of the following: cough, difficulty breathing or a fever of 100° F or above?
- Have you traveled within the past 14 days from an affected COVID-19 area or been in recent contact with someone who has suspected or confirmed COVID 19?
If anyone answers “Yes” to any of these questions, their temperature will be checked. If the individual has a temperature above 100.0° F, they will be denied access to the hospital.
This screening applies to EVERYONE entering our facility including those intending to visit a physician office. Those with appointments with physician offices must use Hospital Entrance 1. Please plan ahead for this screening process.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during these extraordinary times.