While we continue to care for patients with COVID, we must be able to find ways to keep moving forward. Today, Anderson Healthcare has instituted self-screening protocols for those entering our facilities, whether you are a patient, visitor or staff member. We have also opened all public entrances into Anderson Hospital which includes our Hospital Entrance 2.
Updated and Effective Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- Masks are required for all, regardless of vaccination status.
- Visitors must self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms before entering the hospital or site of care.
- Patients: please inform your medical team if you have symptoms or have had an exposure to COVID-19 in the past 14 days or a positive test result within the past 10 days.
- Visitors (16 years of age or older): please do not enter if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have had an exposure in the past 14 days or a positive test result within the past 10 days:
- Chills or fever (+100.4) within the last 24-48 hours
- Cough or shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle, body aches or headache
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Visitor Restrictions CONTINUE in all areas of patient care. For most updated information, please see our website.