Medical Financial Assistance Options
There are a number of ways that we can provide financial assistance to you and your family. We can help you apply for Medicaid if you are applicable, determine your eligibility for financial assistance, determine the amount you are eligible to receive, and establish a payment plan.
If you are in need of financial assistance services, there are several ways to access them:
- Prior to receiving medical services: If you need financial assistance at the hospital, our Patient Access Department has a financial counselor available to meet with you in person. You can find them at the front entrance of the hospital, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. You can schedule an appointment by calling 618.391.6920 or drop in at any time during their hours of availability.
- During your hospital stay: While you are at Anderson Hospital, a financial counselor may come to see you to discuss the hospital's financial responsibilities or your eligibility for Medicaid, if applicable. If you have any questions or concerns about your financial obligations, you can reach out to a financial counselor by calling 618.391.6920 during regular business hours.
- After you receive medical services: If you would like to discuss your assistance options after receiving your billing statement, you can contact a financial assistance representative at 1.877.444.6382 Monday - Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Applying for Financial Assistance
Below you will find our Financial Assistance documents in English and Spanish:
- Financial Assistance Application
- Billing & Collections Policy
- Full Financial Assistance Policy
- Plain Language Summary of Financial Assistance Policy
A continuación encontrará nuestros documentos de Asistencia Financiera en español: