Anderson Hospital’s CareLink program is administered by volunteers through our Auxiliary.
The program consists of three parts:
- Electronic equipment placed in your home, which is linked to your telephone, and your Personal Help Button are used to summon emergency assistance.
- An Emergency Response Center where trained personnel provide 24-hour monitoring every day of the year.
- People who have agreed to respond to your call for help. They should be able to arrive in 5-10 minutes. If the monitoring staff can make NO voice contact with you, and NO responder can be reached, the police will be sent to your home.
There is a nominal monthly rental/monitoring fee, plus a one-time installation charge of $65 which is non-refundable.
To apply for service, follow these steps:
- Complete the CareLink Application and Responder Card forms.
- Upon receipt, we will contact the suscriber or his/her representative to get the necessary information to complete the CareLink agreement.
- A volunteer will call and set up a time to come to the home to install the unit
Installation of unit: $65 (non-refundable)
- Landline unit: $30 per month
- Cellular unit: $39.95 (with $60 one-time fee to activate cellular connection)
- Mobile unit: $39.95 (with $60 one-time fee to activate cellular connection)